Thursday, April 30, 2009

Papa's Greek Salad. (serves 10)




Though we aren't Greek, in fact we're Scottish, we do enjoy a variety of foods. One of our favorites is a Feta Cheese and Olive salad, and no one can make it like Dad!

Ingredients: one ten once square of Feta Cheese, a pound of Olives, fourteen Roma Tomatoes diced, a quarter of a Red Onion sliced, 1/4 cup Olive Oil, dash of salt and pepper, one clove of Garlic diced, and five leaves of fresh Basil.

In a big bowl crumble feta cheese and olives. Add the tomatoes and onions and garlic. Break the basil over it all. Add olive oil and lightly mix it all together (you don't want to squish it) Start out lightly sprinkling a little bit of salt and pepper over it all until it fits your taste.

Serve with any meal. Its a wonderful summer meal!

9 comments:

  1. oooooh! Looks so yummy! Let's make it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Could we also make garlic toast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that stuff you made last night that was an awesome dip for chips :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, looks yummy! Hi, I am jaz, and this is responding to a comment that Rose posted on my blog, the Sayings of a Highschool Dreamer. I tried to open the other blog, Rose Dreaming, but my browser (very slow) wouldn't let it happen, si I am now following the Cutting Board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for following the Cutting Board Jaz. I will look at your blog, to see what's on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello!!!! pick me! pick me! you should invite me to join:-)

    ReplyDelete